Are you looking for help? From treatment finders to grief support to recovery groups, browser addiction resources here.
If you are searching for educational resources concerning substance user disorder, you are able to find lots of useful and valuable information on our website. For more, we suggest the following:
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- The Opioid Response Network
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- The Family Resource Center.
- Transcend Recovery Community Blog
- The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Partnership to End Addiction
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHSA)
- The National Organization of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS)